Together for Innovative Medicine
For more than 10 years, the Research Alliance for Immune Medicine has been an interdisciplinary network of research institutions, universities and their hospitals in Erlangen-Nürnberg, Würzburg and Regensburg sites.
The goals are to pool and bundle resources and competences in order to …
- jointly investigate the molecular mechanisms of the immune system,
- perform cutting-edge basic and clinical research,
- share cost-intensive, innovative technologies,
- develop targeted therapies against cancer, infections, autoimmune diseases and in organ and stem cell transplantation and
- translate the results to the benefit of patients.
- create world class research activities in international competition.